Bay and Bow windows are designed to create an illusion of more space in your home. These three dimensional windows form an image of elegance in your home as it improves the look and feel. A bay window could be perfect for that reading nook you’ve always wanted.
Window World Bay and Bow windows are constructed with energy efficiency in mind, in an effort to lower your heating and cooling bills year-round, provide you with in-home comfort, and even improve your home’s resale value. Like all Window World of Seattle’s products, our Bay and Bow Windows are designed to last a lifetime and we stand behind out Lifetime Limited Warranty 110%!
Contact Window World of Seattle today for your free, in-home Bay or Bow Window consultation!
Bay & Bow Window Features
- Slimline reinforced mullion design for superior strength on selected components
- Adjustable turn-buckle cable hanging system eliminates sagging and bowing
- 1-1/4" furniture grade veneer on head, seatboards and jambs
- Available in double-hung, casement and fixed lite styles
Bay & Bow Window Details
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- Extruded vinyl frames and sashes help to increase energy efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel,crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl(PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- 1-1/4" furniture grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboards and jambs.
- 3" pre-insulated seatboard option helps increase energy savings.
- Head & seatboards in Oak or birch veneer finish each window and are ready for painting or staining.
- Adjustable turn-bukle cable hanging system is designed to eliminate possible sagging or Bowing and the need for external braces.
Enhance Windows With These Options
- ClimaTech@ Insulated Glass Package featuring PPG's Low-E Glass and Intercept TM Warm Edge Spacer System, for enhanced insulating performance.
- Full or half fiberglass screens provide ventilation while keeping insects out.
- Bay and bow windows are available in white or beige with optional light Oak, dark Oak or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate surface. Available in light Oak, dark Oak, cherry, white or beige.